Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Train smarter and go farther with Surge—a sleek, fitness super watch designed to help you maximize your performance on the track, in the gym and all day. Make the most of training with built-in GPS, automatic and continuous wrist-based heart rate, and simplified heart rate zones. Track daily stats like steps, distance, calories burned and sleep. Record runs, cross training and cardio to see comprehensive workout summaries. And stay connected on the move with advanced smartwatch features like call and text notifications and music control. With all these features and more, Surge has everything you need to beat your best.
- Surge syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet. Notifications: Text and call via Bluetooth 4.0. Music control: via Bluetooth Classic
- Water Resistance: Charge has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Charge off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
- Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal, or implanted medical device. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours. Battery life: up to 7 - 10 days. Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices